Valery is a relatively undiscovered part of the Bellingen Shire that is only 15 minutes from Bellingen, 10 minutes from
(North) beach and 20 minutes from Coffs Harbour.
Whilst providing a country lifestyle, the location of this property allows for easy access to schools, hospitals, shopping
and all major facilities as well as recreational areas. Bushwalking, swimming, surfing, horse riding and fishing are just
a few of the activities within a short distance of our home.
This delightful timber and riverstone house is set back from the road ensuring privacy and peace. Some of the many features
are listed below.
- 3 large bedrooms - all with built in robes and cedar french doors to balcony
- spacious kitchen with large walk in pantry
- sun drenched living room with riverstone feature wall
- separate dining room
- new bathroom and separate toilet
- cathedral ceilings in living areas
- combustion wood and gas heating
- wrap around verandahs that provide entertainment or relaxation areas
- large undercover sealed storage area
The 5 acre property has been managed following organic principles. We have managed to avoid the use of chemicals and
the garden is thriving! Other aspects of the property include:
- established gardens
- chook pen
- large fenced and irrigated vegetable patch
- orchard fenced enabling chooks to free range
- fruit trees include limes, oranges, pecans macadamia, kiwi and figs
- rainforest gully leading to a creek
- our property is home to tawny frog mouth owls, koalas as well as many other species of birds and animals.
The studio is independent of the main residence. It is large, light filled and self contained. For winter warmth there is
gas heating or reverse cycle air conditioning. Power, water and phone are all separate from the main house. The studio is
not council approved.